The Fencing People are long established fencing contractors with a retail store open to the public.
Due to increased demand we have a range of permanent full time positions to include a fencing foreman, fencing supervisors, team leaders & site workers.
The successful candidates must be a positive, energetic people that take pride in their work.
The roles will include :-
- All aspects of various types of fencing including; welded mesh fences, palisade fences, residential/garden fences, gates and agricultural fences (training will be provided however previous experience is advantageous)
- Liaising with clients, landowners and all other team members to ensure jobs run efficiently and to the high quality expected by our clients
- Organising and deploying other team members on site
- Ensuring all Health & Safety requirements are adhered to and all relevant paper work is completed.
- Full clean drivers licence; (B) minimum
- Good communication skills
- Eye to detail and pride in your work
- Problem solving attitude
- A good understanding of levels and lining out
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- CSCS cards ie., 360 excavator, forklift, telescopic handler, MEWP etc.
- Previous fencing experience
- Driving License – Category C
- Competitive salary
- Good working conditions
- An exciting new challenge
- Transport and tools supplied
- Career progression
If interested, please contact Steven on:
Phone: +353749145386 or +353879643332.