Farm Relief now require a Development Manager to join their expanding team.
The role requires a proactive individual who can manage responsibility and communicate change to assist with implementation of new software and develop our business & service range.
Previous experience of IT systems and/or experience with financial, CRM and accounts packages required.
The individual will bring their expertise to the role to plan, develop and integrate a new IT strategy, develop policies, and improve processes throughout the business.
The role requires a good business development acumen. The candidate will combine his/her skills set in developing the IT strategy to assist the company with managing & developing existing services & improve marketing and communication.
- A third level qualification in ICT OR Business with ICT degree
- Experience in IT projects or rolling out IT infrastructure
- Experience with financial / accounts tools
- Experience in computer systems, software packages and implementation in an industrial role
- Business Development Experience
- Project Management Experience
- Previous experience and history in Agri business
Apply in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 14th July 2021 @ 2pm