Grass Measuring & Management System.
Easy Grass Measuring With Auto Upload.
Grasshopper is the most accurate grass cover measurement system available on the market today. The Grasshopper algorithm was developed and validated over a three year period by True North Technologies and at the Moorepark Grassland Research Station in Ireland.
Grasshopper is very easy to use. Grasshopper works on the principle of measuring the compressed sward height with millimeter accuracy. As you measure, you have full control over the moment the measure is taken – eliminating angular drop problems experienced with other methods.
Once your grass walk is complete, Grasshopper uploads all your data automatically to GrasslandTools and from there to third-party databases such as PastureBase Ireland, AgriNet and others.
What You Get
- Grasshopper Sensor Unit
- A complete mechanical assembly including poles and plate
- USB type C cable
- Quick start guide and other documentation
- 24 Month warranty
- Discounted access to GrasslandTools – a dashboard to manage your grassland, mapping & soil sampling
- Telephone support as needed
- Farm & Paddock Mapping
- +/- 25kg/Ha Accuracy
- Allocation (Fence Placement)
- Individual Drop Recording
- Auto Upload
- Comprehensive report by email
- Android App
- IOS App
- Auto Paddock Identification
- Built-In GPS
- Grass wedge on app
- Colourised grass cover map
- Third-party auto upload
- Real-time seasonal correction
- Real-time regional correction
- Ambient temperature report
Contact Christopher on 0749145386 for more information.
Showing all 2 results